Attorney at law and senior partner in “Velinov and partners” Consulting House.
Graduated “Law” at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” in 1999.
Membership in professional organizations
Registered attorney at law at Sofia Bar Association since 2002.
Has extensive experience in the field of labour law, including procedures for collective redundancies and participation in negotiations for collective agreements. Has experience in advising employers on restructuring whole companies.
Part-time assistant at University of National and World Economy, Department: “Labour and Social Policy”, specialty ”Collective Labour Agreements in Undertakings” from 2002 to 2008.
Procurement consultant in project “Open Government Initiative” at the US Agency for International Development from February 2004 to March 2008.
Participation in the development of standardized procurement documents for the needs of the Public Procurement Agency of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Participation in the development of a questionnaire for auditing procurement under the Law for the Public Procurement for the needs of the Court of Auditors.
Conducting seminars and trainings on the Law for the Public Procurement and regulations – for the needs of the Public and Financial Control, Court of Auditors, the Institute of Public Administration and others.
Works in the field of labour, insurance and commercial law, public procurement, intellectual property and legal representation. Expert in the field of data protection with extensive experience in advising controllers on the requirements for lawful data processing in accordance with the national and European regulatory framework. Providing consultancy services for full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 / “GDPR” /. Speaker of seminars and trainings, incl. leading speaker of the event „Get Ready for the GDPR“, organized by b2b Media Group.
Fluent in English and Russian.
- Social dialogue: Analysis of the effectiveness of legislation, the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, Dec. 2001.
- Social dialogue and labour relations in Bulgaria, Labour Relations in South East Europe – Review of legislation in 2003., Report 78, published by the European Trade Union Institute and the Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe Initiative for Social Cohesion 2003.
- Evaluation of the operation of the forms and mechanisms of social dialogue, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, March 2002.
- Analysis of the status and prospects of collective bargaining in comparison with best European practices, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC, Sofia, December 2001.
- Anti-corruption practices in the Tax Administration, “Pari” daily, units. 234 of 2003.